Thursday, February 21, 2008

Peer Pressure?



So we don't know if it was peer pressure that got to Usman, but it is kinda weird that Saif gets a tattoo of Kareena'a name, and now we have Usman(Saif's GF's BFF's boyfriend) getting a tattoo of Amrita's name.



Now, we all know that once you get a tattoo, the relationship is doomed! Don't we? ;) But, I am really shocked that grown men like Saif and Usman get that huge of a tattoo on their forearm at this age! Do they not know that this is permanent?? Even plastic surgery will leave some sort of scar to remove it!

4 comments:

love and squalor said...

hmm, I sport a name tattoo myself and for the millionth time it doesn't jinx your relationship, people!
but I've never felt the forearms are a good place for name tattoos especially when they're stand-alone in a very mera-baap-chor-hai style.

Anonymous said...

I mean...both the couples in question are all over each other, all over town anyway...why do we/they need further proof of their togetherness, beats the hell out of me!

Anonymous said...

idiots

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous...do you really think these guys got a tattoo to show YOU????? Oh com'on now!!! Dont make me laugh..it's their freaking hand.. its their gf's name.. I have a tattoo myself.. I didnt get it for others.. I DID IT FOR ME.. so just stop judging these ppl.. get a life !