Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cover This!

Vogue India is going to be debuting with a smokin' hot cover with Bipasha Basu in Roberto Cavalli, Gemma Ward in Valentino, Priyanka Chopra in Giorgio Armani, Laxmi Menon in Chanel, Preity Zinta in Christian Dior, and Monikangana Dutta in Gucci!


Source


I think Basu and Dutta totally steal the show, umm, cover! But this cover totally reminds me of the inaugaral cover of Vogue China which also had the seemingly mandatory Gemma Ward.


Source

What do you all think?

2 comments:

The Bride said...

Wahhh Vogue in India - what am I doing in HK? All those years in which I lived in India, Vogue-less, subsisting only on back issues bought from the raddi...

I totally agree on the logo overkill. Why should we pay to be free advertisements for someone's brand - especially in that boring brown?

About all those women with the up-to-date bags, you get very good fakes of all the latest designs in HK so it could be that.

Priyanka said...

I seriously doubt they are fakes though!